Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Oh Boy . . . It's Currently July

Oh Boy . . . . It's Currently July!?!?!?!?  What happened to June?  It went by way to fast!  Linking up today with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for July Currently.


Listening: Catching up on my DVR while I'm working and right now Major Crimes is on.  Love that show!!  And my husband is upstairs singing something . . .  not quite sure what :)

Loving: The new DMB Poster from my husband.  We are celebrating our anniversary in a couple weeks and this was an early gift from him.  There are 4 posters in the set and he's been tracking them down on eBay.  This is the second one for our collection.
  

Thinking: We are going to be getting a dog!!!  Hopefully next week.  It's been about a year and a half since our lab, Jax, passed away and we finally decided it's time to get another dog.  So, we have the application for the shelter filled out and once we are back from our mini-vacay, we are going to head over to the shelter to see if we can find one to bring home!

Wanting:  Since we've moved in to our new place, we've been talking about having all of our friends and family over for a big summer bash.  We need to get on planning that . . . summer's half over!

Needing: I need to continue updating some of my TPT products.  I finally figured out how to make my products editable.  I have updated several of my classroom decorations units and have a few more to finish.  Click HERE or on any of the pics below to see the units.
     

     

     

     

4th of July: We are going to be celebrating the 4th of July at Northerly Island in Chicago seeing Dave Matthews Band in concert.  I can't wait!!  It's our summer tradition to see DMB in concert!  This year we will see them in Milwaukee and Chicago.

Check back tomorrow for details on our 4th of July TPT sale!!  










6 comments:

  1. Great blog - I just found you through Farley's currently.

    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I know you are so excited about adopting a new dog! We adopted our furbaby from a shelter 3 years ago and he is so spoiled! I am eager to check out your blog - I found your blog through Farley's linky party. Have fun at the DMB concert - I'm super jealous!!

    Christine
    The Math Nerdette

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun things - DMB definitely puts on a good show. I hope you have fun there. I also just learned how to make products editable. It's like a brand new world!
    - Sydney
    Lessons Learned

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new dog! That's so exciting!! Enjoy the DMB concert, I know it'll be a great time! PS, now I totally want to pick your brain on how to make things editible!
    Erin

    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new dog, that's so exciting. I hope we get to see pictures soon!
    Sara
    Frampton's FUNdamentals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you are going to see Dave Matthews on the Fourth. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete