Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Currently

This month Caitlin and I are linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for June Currently Linky Party.  

Listening to - 
Caitlin: daft punk "doing it right"
Carrie: Real Housewives of New Jersey (Love the Housewives on Bravo!)

Loving -
Caitlin: summer is only 3 days away
Carrie: summer break is almost here
(Can you tell we are ready for summer???  It's going to be a rough week but we will make!  3 days and 1 hour!)

Thinking - 
Caitlin: can't wait to go to Montreal at the end of the month
Carrie: Dave Matthews Band concert in one month
We both have some fun activities planned this summer that we can't wait for!

Wanting - 
Caitlin: Wanting to get my new wood floors in my house
Carrie: My new Erin Condren planner to arrive (so excited to see it!)

Needing -
Caitlin: sun, warm weather, pool = tan
Carrie: some sun on this pale skin and some sleep!
Let's hope this rainy weather passes soon!

3 Vacay Essentials - 
Caitlin: a good book to read, a new play list of music and a camera
Carrie: iPod loaded with music, camera on my phone, and a credit card

Head on over to Oh' Boy 4th Grade to check out some other fun June Currently blog posts!


*Carrie and Caitlin

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your Currently! I hope your last 3 days fly by & you both have a fabulous summer... and Dave Matthews?? I'm super jealous! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ya'lls friend on Instagram and I'm so glad I found ya on the blogs!

    Carrie- YAY for new Erin Condren Planners!!! I just got my new one and it's BALLER.

    Happy almost summer girls!
    Brittany
    Closing the Gap... in a Cute Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great last couple of days, I'm on the count down too! Found you in the currently link up!

    Heather
    Mrs. Bucaroff's Fantastic Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited about this whole blog adventure! I am loving all the linkies! I am your newest follower! !!!

    Cindy price
    Mrspriceskindergators.blogspot. com

    ReplyDelete