Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Funday and a Freebie

I can't believe Spring Break is over . . . back to reality tomorrow!  I am linking up with A Burst of First for the Sunday Funday Linky!

 I spent the last day of break cleaning and working on the school work I neglected all week.  Oh what fun!
Got some papers grade and plans made for the week.
As I was working, I decided to create a new sheet to keep track of my students' word work data each week.  The one I was using didn't have all the info on it that I wanted.

I created one without the weeks listed on it.  This way you could write in the dates if you wanted.

I also created one with the weeks listed in the date section.  

Click HERE or on either of the pictures to download your free copy to use.

My favorite thing about spring. . . baseball season begins!! 
 I'm super excited that Opening Day is this week!!  
Go Cardinals!!

Have a fantastic week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment